- Welcome to the website www.chiplot.com (jointly hereinafter: "the Website") of Chiplot (hereinafter: "the Company").
- The Website constitute a platform for searching for electronic components.
- the Company have no responsibility for the a transaction made through the website and/or as a result of the use of the website.
B. Registration for the Website
- Any corporation and/or entity of one kind or another may browse the Website, for lawful purposes only and search electronic components.
- In order to enter the Website and/or the Application for the first time, he shall be required to complete its/their registration procedure in order to create a personal account.
- During the registration procedure the User must give full details, including his name, address, and contact information (including telephone number/s and email address, and choose for himself a username and password, which shall enable him to access the Website.
- The Company may from time to time require the User to change his user name and/or password, for any reason, as a condition for continuing to browse the Website.
- The User undertakes not to give his username and password to any party who is not authorized by him to operate his personal account in the Website, and likewise undertakes to keep them fully and strictly confidential.
- The User undertakes to provide full, precise and up-to-date details, in the knowledge according to law that submission of false details constitutes a criminal offence. The Company may take legal measures against those submitting false details and/or forward the said details to one of the law enforcement authorities in Israel and/or elsewhere.
- The site is a database of links to external sites, the Company have no responsibility for the content and/or the integrity of the sites and/or the quality of the sites and/or the reliability of the sites. The company will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, as a result of using the links on the site.
D. Intellectual property
- The Company is the proprietor of all the rights, including all the intellectual property rights, in the Website and in any content and/or information and/or exhibit and/or software and/or graphic design appearing within the framework thereof as well as in its trademarks, excluding publications/content/information/graphic designs which were uploaded to the Website/application and belong to third parties, and the proprietor of any trade secrets which were developed and/or designed and/or composed and/or created by the Company and/or any of its representatives and/or agents and/or the rights therein that were transferred to the Company by a third party.
- The User shall not without the Company's prior written permission copy and/or duplicate and/or distribute and/or transfer to a third party and/or publish and/or use the content/ information/exhibits/applications/graphic designs and/or trademarks belonging to the Company, and/or take any action in relation to them, directly or indirectly, which is prohibited by law, including, inter alia, the Copyright Law, 5768-2007 and/or the Trademarks Ordinance, 5732-1972 and/or the Commercial Torts Law, 5759-1999.
E. Limitation on the Company's and/or its representatives' warranty
- The Company may prevent and/or stop the User and/or any other party from using the Website should it decide in its discretion that the manner in which they are using it is inappropriate and/or unreasonable.
- The User alone is responsible for backing up all the information and/or data which shall be given by him to the Company and he shall not make any claim and/or demand whatsoever against the Company and/or any of its representatives in this regard and he hereby fully, peremptorily and absolutely relinquishes in advance any relief of any kind against the Company and/or any of its representatives pertaining thereto.
- The User undertakes not to transfer and/or upload to the Website anything which may damage the Website and/or the Application and/or the Company and/or any of its representatives and/or others and/or malicious content of any kind and/or "viruses" and/or "Trojan horses", etc. The User shall be solely responsible for any damage of any kind which the Company and/or any of its representatives and/or any third party shall sustain in this regard.
- Neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be responsible for any action of any kind which shall create a relationship between the User and any third party as a result of his use of the Website and/or the Application and/or the electronic component(s) ordered and/or purchased by him through them and/or through the Company.
- Neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be a party to any transaction which may be formed between the User and any third party as a result of his use of the Website and/or the Application and/or the electronic component/s which he ordered and/or purchased through them and/or through the Company, whether it shall be implemented or not, and shall not bear any responsibility for the consequences which may result from transactions of one type and/or another.
- Neither the Company nor any of its representatives shall be responsible for the reliability, accuracy or implementation of the various actions taken in relation to the Website and/or the Application, or their content and functions, which were not impaired due to an act of the Company and/or any of its representatives.
- The User undertakes to join in any legal and/or quasi-legal proceedings which shall be taken (if at all) against the Company and/or any of its representatives with respect to his use of the Website and/or their functions and/or the electronic component/s and to exclusively bear all legal liability attributable thereto and all expenses and damages of any kind which the Company and/or any of its representatives shall incur or sustain as a result thereof.
- The Company may from time to time, and in its sole discretion, change the format and/or structure of the Website, suspend them, inter alia for maintenance purposes, and even temporarily or permanently close them, without having to notify the User and/or any other party before doing so.